Online / remote internship with HigherEdSocial for Fall 2020
HigherEdSocial; the world’s largest professional community for social media managers in higher education is looking for a few good interns for this fall 2020 semester. Interns will be working directly with the organization founder on day to day management tasks as well as creative projects and merchandising. Internship will be fully remote and be able to work around the student’s schedule and interest areas. Perfect for an undergraduate or graduate student who wants to pursue a career in social media management with a college or university.
- Social media community management
- Facebook community management; assigning post tags, monitoring engagement, moderating content and managing requests for new members.
- Connecting with potential vendors & arraigning demos.
- Interacting with members in the very active FB group.
- User generated content curation for IG stories.
- Sourcing and posting positions for the LinkedIn group,
- Potential for creative content creation.
- Merchandise design.
- And if you have a particular area you want to build skills in, we can make sure you get that opportunity.
Interns will receive:
- A personalized letter of recommendation from the organization founder.
- The opportunity to connect with social and brand managers at over 5k different universities.
- A full complementary professional membership in the official organization.
- Informational interviews with professionals in the higher ed marketing space.
- Resume, cover letter, and portfolio assistance with an individual mentor.
- Possible school credit.
Apply by sending an email to: email@example.com and include a resume and portfolio if you have one. Interviews will begin immediately with a start date by mid-September.