by Sarah Wells, Best of HESM 2021 Volunteer
Winning a #HigherEdSocial Award comes with some serious bragging rights!
- You could be the first EVER winner of a #HigherEdSocial Award
- These are the ONLY awards for social media professionals working in higher education
- It is a GLOBAL competition, you’ll be evaluated amongst individuals and campaigns from around the world.
You deserve to be recognized!
- 2020 was hard and social media played a critical role, especially in higher education
- You may feel under appreciated, because people just don’t get what you do (#higheredsocial gets it though)
- You are a kick-ass social media professional in higher ed and people should know it … your colleagues, your employers, your competitors, the #higheredsocial community.
Be a leader in higher ed social
- Let your work inspire others, share your expertise
- Help contribute to the positive progression of social media in higher ed
It’s easy and its affordable
Social Media Communications Officer, Fanshawe College
A social media professional for more than ten years, Sarah has served as the Social Media Communications Officer at Fanshawe College, in London, Ontario, since 2015. Sarah is responsible for the strategic direction of social media at Fanshawe where she manages the college’s flagship accounts and leads a team of 80+ social media managers and content contributors. Sarah’s student experience at Brock University, as a part of the Residence Life Team and academically with mentor Barry Joe, is what she credits with influencing her current journey with social media in higher education.